SWIFTPRO Roller Blinds
An exclusive luxury roller blind system at a competitive price. SWIFTPRO Roller Blind is packed with fabulous finishing touches. Customise your blind to make them completely unique!
- Suitable for Large Blind Sizes: Blinds can be manufactured up to 3.2m wide.
- Easy and smooth operation: SWIFTPRO is supplied with a geared (1:165) chain mechanism for easy and smooth operation. This is especially advantageous for larger and longer drop blinds.
- Fixing Methods: SWIFTPRO Roller Blind fixing methods include standard brackets and fixing profile.
- Pelmets and Fascia: Our finishing touches include a integrated pelmets, SWIFTBOX curved or square fascia, as well as separate recess fix fascias.
- Bracket covers: Standard plastic colour-coded bracket covers
- Hem Bars: A selection of hem bars are available - fabric covered or exposed round aluminium.
- Hardware Colours: Hardware such as brackets, bracket covers, fixing bars, pelmets and hem bars are available in white, black or silver-grey.
- Fabulous Fabrics: Choose from a wide range of fabrics from leading brands including Louvolite, Fabric Box as well as exclusive Newblinds.co.uk fabrics. Our fabrics range from great quality value-for-money privacy and blackout fabrics, to voiles, 1% and 3% screens and FR-rated performance fabrics with metalised backings.
We have a number of specification options that are not avaiable to buy online as yet. Fill out our project enquiry form for a price
- Double shade brackets: If your project requires blackout and sun protection, we can provide 2 roller blinds mounted on a double bracket.
- Intermediate bracket allow multiple multiple blinds to be operated with one motor or chain, or two blinds two be operated with independent motors/chains with limited gaps between the fabrics.
- Automation: Blinds can be automated with radio, relay operated and intelligent motors and integrated with a building or home automation system.
- Colour: Grey / Silver
- Rollwidth: 2000
- Light Control: Dim Out
- Design: Plains
- Fabric Brand: Louvolite
- View Out: Opaque
- Heat Transmission %: 17
- Heat Reflection %: 56
- Heat Absorbtion %: 27
- Light Transmission %: 9
- Light Reflection %: 50
- Light Absorbtion %: 41
- Solar Control: 0.46
- tot g: 0.25
- UV Block %: 100
- BS LF N: 6+
- Energy Band: 2
- SAL GREEN: ü
- Dimout Factor: 3
- Material Composition: 100% Polyester
- Fabric Weight (gsm): 235
- Fabric Weight (oz/sqy): 6.9
- Fabric Thickness (mm): 0.38
Roller Blinds and Child Safety
- Child Safe By Design - Motorised Operation: Roller Blinds can be operated using an integrated motor. We call this ‘Child Safe by design’ as there are no looped cords or chains required to operate the blind.
- Child Safe - Metal Chain with Child Safety Wall Clip: This product can be operated with a metal looped chain which is secured to the wall/fixing surface with a child safety anchor. In accordance with child safety legislation, the chain will be manufactured at 1 metre in length. Child safety devices have been fully tested in compliance with British safety standard EN13120. You will find details of how to install the devices in the installation instructions. Please contact our friendly customer service team if you need any further advice. Please note that beds, cots and other items of furniture should not be positioned next to operating chain, in order that the chain remain out of reach.
About Child Safety
At newblinds.co.uk, child safety is of paramount importance. If left hanging freely, chains and cords from blinds can pose a direct threat to children. For this reason, we are working towards all of our products being cord-less or chain-free and therefore “safe by design”.
Where it is not yet feasible to supply a product that is “safe by design”, we ensure that the product is fully compliant with Child Safety legislation. Not only do we ensure that, where necessary, our products are supplied/fitted with child safety cleats/devices, but we also supply, free of charge, these items to our previous customers.
Click the link above to inform us of your requirements. To learn more about the BBSA ‘Make it Safe’ campaign and blind cord safety, you can watch the video below.