How long will it take to deliver my blinds?
You will see that at the top of each product page, the current lead time is displayed, as per the example below.
PLEASE NOTE: :
- Orders placed on weekends and bank holidays will be processed on the next available working day, and lead times will be calculated from that date.
- Please note that lead times assume delivery to a post-code within mainland UK, excluding islands and also excluding regions such as the Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland. Delivery to these regions may take longer and this varies according to the product and size ordered. Such regions may incur additional delivery costs. If you have any queries about this, please feel free to contact us.
What are the costs of delivery?
- Fully Insured Delivery in Mainland UK is FREE For Orders Over £149.00
- Free UK Mainland delivery on orders of £149.00 or over (£7.95 delivery on orders under £149.00)
- No matter how many blinds you order, only one standard delivery charge will be applied.
Will I be notified when my goods are dispatched?
If you include a valid mobile phone number with your order, you will receive SMS / email messages updating you:
- When your order is dispatched.
- With an update on the timing of your delivery.
What time will my blinds be delivered?
Deliveries will typically be made between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday, but can be as late as 6pm. As described above, on the day of delivery if you have included a valid mobile telephone number with your order, you will be sent an SMS notification giving you a time slot for your delivery.
What if I’m not at home when the courier makes the delivery?
If your courier calls to deliver your goods when you are out, they should leave a calling card with a telephone number. You can then telephone them to arrange a convenient day for delivery. However, usually, delivery will automatically be attempted the next working day. The couriers will typically attempt delivery twice, before returning the goods to us at the factory.
Do you offer timed or Saturday deliveries?
We are able to offer timed and Saturday deliveries, at additional cost. These can be requested and paid for by emailing our team on [email protected]. Please organise this prior to placing your order as it is difficult to process these upgrades once an order has been entered into the manufacturing process.
Do you deliver on Bank Holidays?
No, unfortunately, our couriers do not offer this service.
What if I place my order on a Bank Holiday?
Our website is open 24hrs, 365 days a year. Orders placed on bank holidays will be processed the next working day. Your lead time will begin from this point.
How do I track my order?
You will normally receive a notification from the carrier which will enable you to track your order once dispatched. Otherwise, you can track your order by clicking here.
TIP: We’d recommend you wait to track your order until the due delivery date.
Can my order be delivered to an alternative address?
At the point of sale, you will be asked for the ‘Billing Address’ followed by ‘Delivery Address’ detail. By filling in the delivery address details, your order will be dispatched to that address. For security purposes you may be required to validate your delivery address. If validation is required, your order will be processed once this validation has been completed.
Do you send orders abroad?
Our products can be dispatched to any United Kingdom address that has a postcode.