- Control Louvolite One Touch blind motors from a smart phone or tablet using a free and easy to use app
- Voice Activation using Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Integrate with Control4 smart home system
- User-friendly setup process using Wi-Fi
- Control your blinds in groups or individually from anywhere
- Set schedules on a specific time, sunset or sunrise times
- Home Hub
- Charge cable micro USB 3m
- USB adapter plug (UK)
About Louvolite One Touch Home Hub
Louvolite One Touch Home Hub connects to your WIFI and allows you to operate window blinds fitted with Louvolite One Touch motors directly from an app on your smart phone or tablet. It has been designed to work with Amazon's Voice activation devices such as Alexa, Dot and Echo, as well as Google Assistant.
In addition, using the Home Hub, your blinds can be integrated with Control4 home automation systems.
Download the App for FREE
You can download the easy to install app that will allow you to control your smart blinds from an Apple iOS or Android smart phone or tablet.
To use the home hub device, you will need thte following:
- A strong WIFI signal (3 bars or more) in the location where you wish to locate your hub.
- 2.4 GHz WIFI (IEEE 802 11b/g/n) not 5 GHz.
- WIFI security should be set to WPA-PSK or WPA2-PSK.
- Smart phone or tablet running iOS 8 or higher, or Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher.
- Indoor use only
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 75x60x28mm
- WiFi: 2.4GHz (IEEE 802 11b/g/n)
- Radio Frequency (RF): 433.92MHz
- Security: WPA-PSK and WPA2-PSK
- Power: 5Vdc/1A micro-USB wall adapter
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Certifications: Europe (CE/RED), US (FCC), Canada (ISED), Australia (C-Tick)
Please note: You will normally only require one home hub per property. Very large homes may benefit from multiple hubs