Somfy's TaHoMA Switch smart home system:
- Controls any Somfy Radio (RTS) device (blinds, curtain rails, gates, plugs, garage doors, security and more) in the home, or away from the home.
- Allows control by App, using buttons on the TaHoMa unit or by Voice
- Voice control - compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Connect by WiFi to your home network
- Controls 280 devices from Somfy and 21 partner brands including VELUX, Phillips Hue, Hitachi.
- Compatible with I-O and Zigbee Technologies.
- Schedule Events and set up "What If" scenarios.
- Configure events in TaHoMa based on triggers from the "Internet of Things" using IFTTT.
- Easy to follow Video Set Up Instructions
The below video play-list provides step by step instructions for set up and configuration of your new TaHoma Switch hub.
Maximum number of connected products:
*Please note that Apple HomeKit integration is limited only to control of external motors with IO protocol (e.g. those used for awnings). Apple Home Kit will not control other device types, not limited to internal motors with IO protocol, RTS motors and other RTS devices, Phillips Hue.