The Sonesse 30 motor is a low voltage electric blind motor by Somfy which is typically used for Roller Blinds but can also be used for Roman, Venetian and other types of shades. DC powered (low voltage) motors often offer a little bit more functionality to their AC (mains powered) counter-parts and one of the nice features of the Sonesse 30 RTS motor is that you can change the speed of the motor. AC motors like the Sonesse 40 RTS or WT typically come with set motor speeds that aren't adjustable. It's possible to adjust the speed of a Sonesse 30 RTS motor between 6 and 28 RPM.
The following instructions will allow you to adjust the speed of your Sonesse 30 RTS motor.
With your motor powered up, follow the instructions below:
1) Select the channel on the handset, that the motor is programmed to.
2) On the handset press and hold "Up", "Down" and "My" buttons together
3) The motor will start to run up and down for 10 seconds
4) Pressing up will speed up the motor
5) Pressing down will slow the motor down
6) When you are happy with the speed of the motor, press and hold MY to record this as the new motor speed.
I would always recommend powering down other blinds whilst you are doing this - especially blind motors that are programmed to the same channel as the motor you are adjusting.