INTU Venetian Blinds are No-drill roller blinds which are suitable for uPVC, wooden or aluminium frames. No drilling or screwing is required, they simply clip into the beading of your window, door or conservatory.
- Protect warranty - No drilling
- Custom Made to your sizes
- Child Safe by Design - No cords or chains!
- Raise and Lower with a discrete tab handle
- Tilt Slats with slider at top or side of the blind.
- Fascia Overlap - choice of standard or reduced overlap!
- Out of reach blinds - operate with a control rod!
- Removable for cleaning.
- Not sure which frame profile you need? Order FREE fabric samples and we'll include a set of frame profile samples!
- Buy On-line UK's Lowest Prices!
Intu Venetian Blinds are simple to measure and install.
Click here for printable measuring instructions
The video below
will take you through the process of measure and installation. If you encounter any questions and problems when installing your blinds, just 0161 494 9616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team are happy to answer any queries.
Child Safe INTU Venetian Blinds
INTU blinds are ‘safe by design’ as they do not have cords or chains. They are raised and loswered by a discrete tab handle on the bottom rail and tilted with a slider at the top or side of the blind
About Child Safety
At newblinds.co.uk, child safety is of paramount importance. If left hanging freely, chains and cords from blinds can pose a direct threat to children. For this reason, we are working towards all of our products being cord-less or chain-free and therefore “safe by design”.
Where it is not yet feasible to supply a product that is “safe by design”, we ensure that the product is fully compliant with Child Safety legislation. Not only do we ensure that, where necessary, our products are supplied/fitted with child safety cleats/devices, but we also supply, free of charge, these items to our previous customers
Click the link above to inform us of your requirements. To learn more about the BBSA ‘Make it Safe’ campaign and blind cord safety, you can watch the video below.