Vertical blinds in 127mm louvres can be configured as follows:
- Headrail Style: Slim-line headrail in White.
- Louvres bunched to the left; right; all in the centre, or split bunch.
- Fixing brackets to suit either top fix installation or for face fixing.
- Child safe wand operation.
- Louvre Weights with Stabilising Chain in White - or why not choose concealed 'sewn in' louvre weights for that clean modern appearance?
- Louvre Width: 127mm Louvres
- Blind System: Blinds
- Blind Type: Vertical Blinds
- Colour: White
- Design: Plain
- Blind Feature:
- Child Safe
- Extra Wide
- Light Control: Light Filtering
- View Out: Opaque
- Fabric Brand: Louvolite
- Material: Polyester
- Fixing Method: Screw Fix
- Operation: Wand Operated
- Window Type:
- Sliding Door
- Bi Fold Door
- French Doors
- Dining Room
- Living Room
Vertical Blinds and Child Safety
- Child Safe By Design - Wand Operation: Vertical Blinds can be operated using a wand which which is used to draw the blinds open and closed, starting with the leading louvre. The same wand is twisted to rotate the louvres. We call this ‘child safe by design’ as there are no looped cords or chains to operate the blind.
- Child Safe - Cord with Child Safety Anchor: Vertical Blinds Louvres can be tilted with a metal looped chain and drawn with a looped cord. Both are secured to the wall/fixing surface with a child safety anchor. In accordance with child safety legislation, the cord and chain will be manufactured at 1 metre in length. Child safety devices have been fully tested in compliance with British safety standard EN13120. You will find details of how to install the devices in the installation instructions. Please contact our friendly customer service team if you need any further advice. Please note that beds, cots and other items of furniture should not be positioned next to operating chain/cord, in order that they remain out of reach.
About Child Safety
At newblinds.co.uk, child safety is of paramount importance. If left hanging freely, chains and cords from blinds can pose a direct threat to children. For this reason, we are working towards all of our products being cord-less or chain-free and therefore “safe by design”.
Where it is not yet feasible to supply a product that is “safe by design”, we ensure that the product is fully compliant with Child Safety legislation. Not only do we ensure that, where necessary, our products are supplied/fitted with child safety cleats/devices, but we also supply, free of charge, these items to our previous customers.
Click the link above to inform us of your requirements. To learn more about the BBSA ‘Make it Safe’ campaign and blind cord safety, you can watch the video below.