Intu Pleated Blinds are "No-drill" blinds for uPVC, wooden or aluminium frames, which means they simply clip into the beading of your window.
- Protect warranty - No drilling
- Control sunlight, enhance privacy & insulation!
- Custom Made to your sizes
- Child Safe by Design - No cords or chains!
- Operate with a discrete tab handle
- Fascia Overlap - choice of standard or reduced overlap!
- Out of reach blinds - operate with a control rod!
- Removable for cleaning.
- Not sure which frame profile you need? Order a sample of each frame profile!
- Buy On-line UK's Lowest Prices!
- Colour: Natural
- Fabric Brand: Louvolite
- Rollwidth: 2050
- Light Control: Light Filtering
- Design: Jacquard
- View Out: Opaque
- Wipe Clean: Yes
- Machine Washable: Yes
- Hypoallergenic Coating: Yes
- Heat Transmission %: 42
- Heat Reflection %: 50
- Heat Absorbtion %: 8
- Light Transmission %: 44
- Light Reflection %: 54
- Light Absorbtion %: 2
- Solar Control: 0.52
- tot g: 0.44
- UV Block %: 85
- BS LF N: 6+
- Energy Band: 3
- SAL GREEN: ü
- Fabric Openess %: 3
- Dimout Factor: 1
- Material Composition: 71% Polyester, 29% Polypropylene
- Fabric Weight (gsm): 235
- Fabric Weight (oz/sqy): 6.9
- Fabric Thickness (mm): 0.45
- Blind Types: Roller, Vertical, Pleated, Roman, Panel
INTU Pleated and Cellular Blinds are really easy to measure and install.
Click here for measuring instructions
The "how to" video below
will take you through the process of measure and installation. If you have any questions when measuring or installing your blinds, just call 0161 494 9616 or email us at [email protected]
One of our friendly team will be happy to answer any queries.
Child Safe INTU Pleated Blinds
INTU blinds are ‘safe by design’ as they do not have cords or chains. They are operated by a discrete tab handle on the bottom rail.
About Child Safety
At newblinds.co.uk, child safety is of paramount importance. If left hanging freely, chains and cords from blinds can pose a direct threat to children. For this reason, we are working towards all of our products being cord-less or chain-free and therefore “safe by design”.
Where it is not yet feasible to supply a product that is “safe by design”, we ensure that the product is fully compliant with Child Safety legislation. Not only do we ensure that, where necessary, our products are supplied/fitted with child safety cleats/devices, but we also supply, free of charge, these items to our previous customers
Click the link above to inform us of your requirements. To learn more about the BBSA ‘Make it Safe’ campaign and blind cord safety, you can watch the video below.