1) Are your bi-fold doors or window frames double glazed?
2) Are they internally beaded?
3) Is the seal between the beading and the glass made of rubber?
4) Is your bead depth, 18mm or more?
If the answer to these questions is YES, then Perfect Fit Blinds should be compatible with your aluminium folding doors or windows, but it would also be useful to check the following:
5) Will the Perfect Fit frame prevent your door system from folding properly?
6) Is it possible to slide the brackets between the glass and the seal?
In terms of point 5, you may find that Perfect Fit Roller blinds in particular have a fascia that is slightly too bulky, and you may be better selecting the pleated or venetian version which have a slimmer profile frame all of the way around the blind If you wish, we can send you a sample of the frame profile and a test bracket. So you can check both. Simply email us
and we'll send you samples. You can also down load the technical specification of the Perfect Fit System from the "documents" section at the bottom of each fabric page.
You can buy Perfect Fit Blinds online at Newblinds.co.uk, in a range of blind types, and frame colours, including the new Anthacite Grey frame - a colour, which is extremely popular with aluminium windows and bi-fold doors. Simply click here of follow the link above to view our range.