Custom-made to your measurements our stunning electric pleated skylight blinds are ideal for horizontal lantern windows and pitched skylights:
- Battery Operated or 24vDC - Solar Powered Option!
- Cover small or large skylights - Up to 3m Wide and Up to 4m Long
- Control with SOMFY Radio handset or Radio wall switch
- App Control and Voice Activation available with SOMFY TaHoMa
- Wired control available for integration with Smart Homes or BMS.
Get an instant price! BUY ONLINE or Order FREE Samples!
It's important to consider two scenarios when answering this question:
1) When the blind is fully deployed - Our skylight pleated blinds use cellular (a.k.a. cellular or duette) fabrics. Unlike traditional "zig zag" pleated fabrics, with cellular fabrics the cord runs through the inside of the honeycomb fabric, meaning that there will be no holes in the fabric face and no visible cords when the blind is fully deployed.
2) When the blind is open - when the blind is stacked away or partially deployed there will be cords which run from one end to the other, both to support the blind (stopping it from sagging) and to operate the blind (pulling it back and forth). These cords are discrete and their position in the window space will depend on the width of the blind. Narrower blinds require less cords and the cords are more towards the edges of the blind. Larger widths require more cords and some of these cords need to be central within the window space to support and pull the blind.
If you require full information on cording and their positions, we have a useful guide in our brochure on page 15, titled "Cord guide"