- Premium SWIFTPRO Roller Blind system
- SOMFY 230vAC Quiet Radio (RTS) operated motor
- Choice of hem bar finishes
- Wide range of handsets/controls
- Smart home compatible motors
- Order FREE fabric samples
Measuring and Installation is Simple: Download our Measuring Guide (PDF)
Our 230vAC mains powered roller blinds are radio operated and use SOMFY RTS motors, which are backed by a 5 year warranty. Motors come prepared with 2.5m of 2-core cable for 230v power supply
Blinds are manufactured using our premium SWIFTPRO roller blind system. Available to order online, there are a range of finishing touches including:
-Fabric Roll: from the window side of the tube or on the room side of the tube.
-Choice of Bottom Bar - including fabric covered, exposed circular aluminium in white, silver-grey or black.
-Choice of motor position - The motor sits inside the roller blind tube and can go on either side of the blind.
- Handsets, switches, timers - You can select from simple 1 and 4 channel handsets, a 1-channel wall switch with integrated timer, or a 6-channel handset with integrated timer. Having more than one channel allows you to control blinds or sets of blinds independently of each other. Each channel can control between 1 and 8 blinds simultaneously. Handsets and switches are cream in colour.
In addition to those pptions available on-line, we have the following options which are available via our estimates team:
For more information about these options - please contact our estimates team by filling out our project enquiry form.
Blinds up to (and including) 2400mm wide will be manufactured with a 43mm outside diameter tube. To prevent tube deflection and fabric sag, blinds above 2400mm wide will use our 56mm outside diameter tube. Please note that a blind using a 56mm roller tube will operate at a slightly faster speed than a blind using a 43mm tube.
Don't forget that you can order free samples of fabric, which will be sent by first class post
Blinds using SOMFY RTS motors can be integrated with many brands of smart home automation system, using a SOMFY RS485-RTS Interface which has 16 channels and is programmable using a RS485 setting tool
See our guide to measuring roller blinds (clicking this link opens a new window).
Remote roller blinds are simple to install. You can watch our video play list below or read our step by step instructions (clicking this link opens a new window)
The video instructions above show installation of a roller blind incorporating a Louvolite open cassette, which is an optional finishing touch for our battery operated remote control blinds. The steps to programme a 230v Radio operated motor are identical. Factory re-set of the motor will differ from the video instructions and details of how to do this will be contained in the instructions that are provided with your motor.